Massage guns, also known as percussion massagers, offer many of the benefits of massage without the cost or hassle of visiting a massage therapist-something currently banned at a physical distance. These electric devices provide a powerful massage and usually come with different attachments, such as balls of varying firmness and finger-like tips, and have different settings.
When it comes to training and recovery, the body often needs help to recover from sustained performances and training. Although a massage gun can be visually intimidating, our devices are very useful after a hard workout. The benefits of therapy with the massage gun go far beyond initial relaxation. Its use can promote future performance and prevent injuries.
- Relieves stress and relaxes the body by releasing tension and fluid deep in the muscles to increase tissue metabolism.
- Increases blood and lymph circulation so more oxygen and nutrients reach the muscles.
- Promotes healing of atrophied muscles by “waking them up” for faster healing with increased flexibility.
- Dissolves lactic acid buildup in the body, often caused by intense exercise.
- Stimulates nerve receptors causing vasodilation in the skin and muscles, improving flexibility.